1. By using any of the pools or pool services or registering an account on any website owned by and or operated by the Curecoin team, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this agreement you may not use the pool or any derivative or associated service thereof.
2. The CryptoBullion pool staff may modify this agreement and any policies affecting the site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email and / or forum post. Your continued use of the pool following any modification to this agreement shall be deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of all modifications.
3. The pool rewards miners according to a proportional payout system, and does not currently assess any fee aside from an optional user-defined donation to the pool operators and the Curecoin project. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pool’s news page.
4. The pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The pool and its operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the pool or any affiliated service. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet or another service unaffiliated with the Curecoin team or the CryptoBullion Curecoin folding pool. Additionally, no PoS rewards will be paid out for coins left on the CryptoBullion Curecoin folding pool. A curecoin receiver address must be used to receive tokens rewards. Failure to claim tokens will result in tokens being "burned" and made unusable on the blockchain.
5. The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, and maintenance and downtime may be required at times with or without prior notice.
6. Botnets are not allowed. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. Due to the nature of Folding@Home and similar distributed computing networks, the CryptoBullion Curecoin folding pool may not necessarily have access to this data because the results of the computation are generally returned directly to the issuing DCN, but the CryptoBullion Curecoin folding pool reserves the right to take action in the event that computing power is being used or is likely being used without the explicit permission of the system owner(s) or administrators. If we are uncertain then an investigation may be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
7. Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.
8. CureCoin update alerts may be sent to your registered email